Thursday, May 1, 2008

3 months old

Our Renner Alan is now 3 months old and has reached the transition from newborn to infant. Renner now weighs 14 lbs 12 ozs and is 24 in long. He sleeps about 10 hours every night which makes Mommy & Daddy VERY happy!
Renner is a very happy baby. He smiles very often and is reaching every milestone easily. He is happiest when he has a full belly, plays on his playmat, bath time with Daddy and sees Mommy & Daddy's faces. His dislikes are tummy time, cold milk or formula and when he gets very sleepy.
Daddy & Mommy recently purchased Baby First TV that Renner watches a few minutes at a time. He loves it and is mesmerized by the bright and vibrant colors and movement of the objects on the tv.
The funniest moment we've had so far has been when Renner went 5 days with out a good poop! Renner was sitting on Daddy's lap and as Daddy was moving Renner's legs up and down, out came the poop right on Renner and Daddy. Mommy & Daddy laughed so hard and it took a lot of wet wipes to clean up that mess!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill for linking me so I can keep up with Renner's progress. The picture is wonderful....he certainly looks very content! I will check in regularly....Stacey G.

Pop R said...

I can't wait to see and hold Renner again. But, having his blog will help tokeep me posted on his progress and I thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you are blogging!!! I can't believe how BIG Renner is already! Lourdes isn't even 14 lbs yet and she's FIVE MONTHS OLD!!! LOL VERY cute picture by the way!!