Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Father's Day

What a fun Father's Day for Renner!
Renner & I went and bought Mike his favorite breakfast this morning ~ Taco Cabana and surprised him with breakfast in bed. Mike then had to go to work at the pool so Renner & I went out to Hardin where we surprised my Father at church. Renner loved church and had so much fun being passed around.
After church we went to lunch with Renner's Gran, Pa & Uncle E. As most of you may know already, many of us think Renner is my brother's Mini-Me. You judge for yourself by this pic!

I then took Renner to see a family friend named John & then to Gran & Pa's house. Pa took Renner to visit his great-grandparents while I went & visited my grandmother who is in Hospice care at her home.

The ride home wasn't very fun. Renner was getting frustrated with his car seat and really wanted to be home with his Daddy. So now we are home and ready to relax!

2 comments:

The London's said...

Wow...he really does look like him! Renner is soo cute. We should meet up soon and introduce him and Alyssa! I can't believe they are already 4 months..it seems like just yesterday they were born.

Catherine said...

HEY GIRL! Saw you had a blog through Mandi! Life is crazy right now. Im so in love and so overwhelmed at the same time. Hope all is great with you!