Sunday, September 21, 2008

Making Memories

I don't want to make this one too long today because I don't have the cord with me to download pictures. Needless to say, we made it through Ike. I'll write all about that experience soon. As of right now we are going on day 10 of no electricity at the house. Renner & I have been in a hotel the past 2 days because we were so miserable from the very hot house. Daddy is staying with us tonight so we are hoping to all have a good night's sleep. As soon as our power is restored I promise to write all about the new happenings in Renner's life. There is a lot to tell you and I can't wait to write all about it along with some really great pictures!
Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers & phone calls during this challening ordeal.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I am so sorry to hear you still dont have power! Gosh what a pain! Im thinking about you guys and hoping that you got power today!!!

Anonymous said...

Jill, I'm so sorry that you don't have power. I'm glad everyone is okay and I am keeping your family in my prayers. See you Wednesday!

Amy Netardus