Sunday, November 16, 2008

So busy

I know, it's been way too long since I've posted anything. The only explanation I have for the reason why I haven't posted anything is due to our little busy body. He never gives me time to sit down, download pics and write. When I try to get on the computer he cruises over and wants to touch all of the buttons.

Now on to the topic of little Renner. He's now 9 1/2 months old. When he went to the doctor for his 9 month check up he was 20.1 lbs and 29 1/2 inches long. That's 50% percentile for weight and 90% for height. He's definitely growing like a weed.

He's so busy now and all over the place. He loved Halloween and was dressed like "Puss In Boots" from Shrek. I took him to Mrs. Libby Boyce's house then the Longhofer's house, by Ling's to see Mimi and Aunt Paige and then to Daddy's football game. He was exhausted from his first Halloween.


















We had a fall bash at my school for all of the kids so I decided to take Renner to it. Poor thing is so exhausted around 5pm that he acted like a zombie.
















Gran has done a great job of rearranging the living room for us to give Renner more room to roam. Well, one evening Daddy decided to climb into one of Renner's play centers and got stuck. We were laughing so hard.










Renner is starting to try a lot of different types of food. We took him to Chuy's for Mimi's birthday lunch and one of the waiters brought him a sherbert push-pop. He LOVED that! We went out and bought him some for at home.








This weekend Renner spent time out in Hardin with his Gran & Pa because Daddy had a football game and Mommy was sick. So when I was getting him ready for the country I put him in a camo outfit. He was ready for his trip! (Yes that is a shiner you see on his cheek! He fell on one of his toys and bruised his little cheek bone.) Now I'm waiting for Daddy to return home with our little country boy! Next up...Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble

2 comments:

Pink Ice Princess said...

Renner is so unbelievably cute and is gonna be a heart breaker for sure. I am amazed at how much he is growing. Love you.

Aunt Rika

Anonymous said...

Renner sure is a handsome young lad. Can't wait to see him and try to keep up with him!! See you all soon.
Love,
Pop R