Monday, July 21, 2008

All I want for Christmas are my 2 bottom teeth...Now let's eat!

Well, so much has happened in the past week or so since I wrote last. Renner now has his 2 bottom teeth. The second one came in just 6 days after his first one. I haven't taken a picture yet because they are still just emerging and difficult to see with the camera. Renner has really started to take notice and explore the world. He loves our pets. As you'll see in this first picture he seems to have really taken a liking to Bonnie. Then there is always Ryder. I thought this next picture was so funny because it looks as if Ryder is on duty watching after Renner. Renner loves his jumper.


He has played so hard in it that I noticed he's starting to get little blisters on his toes from all the jumping. I guess I need to put socks on him when he plays in it.


We've also had a lot of fun with pool time. His Granny bought him a blow up pool float that he's really enjoying. Plus he loves to splash the water with his hands.


Renner's bathroom is decorated with monkeys and he now notices the monkeys on the shower curtain. He just stares at them and laughs. He's also really enjoying his tummy time now when he plays on his spinning playmat. He can move pretty well and spin quite quickly. I don't know how he doesn't make himself sick with how fast he moves! ha ha ha This past weekend Renner had his first overnight sleepover at his Granny & Pa's house out in Hardin. He enjoyed looking at the buzzards outside with Pa and then going to church on the church van Sunday morning.

Last but not least we put together the highchair this morning and fed Renner his first solids. Well, it was more soupy than solid. We bought the Gerber rice cereal and mixed it with formula. We fed him this morning and this evening and he ate it all up. Surprisingly it wasn't too messy and most of the cereal was eaten. I just knew it was going to be all over Mike, Renner & me.







1 comment:

Catherine said...

How sweet jill! Can you believe how fast he's growing up?!?!?