Saturday, July 5, 2008

And Life Goes On...



On Thursday, July 3rd, Renner's Great Grandmother Rawlinson passed away. We felt so fortunate and blessed that She was able to see him before her passing. Renner has truly been a blessing to our family and brought life back to our family since the passing of his Great Grandfather Rawlinson and Great Pop Romig in 2006, and now his Great Grandmother. We like to think that they are all looking down on Renner smiling. With each passing of life a new one has begun.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,Jill. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Now,as much as I would like for you to have stayed, I thank God that you went back when you did. I am so glad that she got to see Renner before she passed. I know he was a blessing for her. Please tell your mom that she and the family are in our prayers. Wanda

Anonymous said...

Renner is not only beautiful but one of the sweetest babies on earth! We loved every minute we had with him. You and Mike are absolutely wonderful parents and your Georgia and N.C. family could not be happier for you two. You deserved this perfect child! Wanda

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you were able to get pictures with Renner and Grandma together. I know those will be pictures that he will cherish in the future.